Pets are often like children in many ways. They have a curious nature and a natural tendency to get into things that could be harmful. If you have a pet or are thinking of getting one, it’s best to pet-proof your house. Here are a some suggestions that might help protect your pet from a few household dangers.
1. Keep a lid on your garbage.
2. Keep electical cords hidden or covered.
3. Keep the lid on your toilet closed.
4. Always use cautuion when using insecticides
5. Remember to clean spills thoroughly
6. Store medications and cleaning supplies in a secure place.
7. Keep sink and bathtub rinsed out.
8. Latch your doors and secure your screens.
These are suggestions compiled from discussions with pet lovers all over. Keep these in mind and remember the most important thing you must give your pet - LOVE.
6 pack of dogs is brought to you by the pet lovers at: